All six of our, non-smoking, two bedroom, cabins are designed for two couples, a small family, or a single couple who prefer more space. The floor plan for each cabin is exactly the same except Cabin # 3 which is wheel chair accessable, and ADA friendly. We can accommodate 4 people per cabin, in bedrooms that are set up with a queen-sized bed in one bedroom, and two twins in another.
Another option we have available, is Cabin # 1 with a queen bed in one bedroom, and in the other bedroom, a full size bed, with a twin size, pull out trundle, and a bunk on top. This cabin can accommodate 6-7 people easily, and is great for families. Cots and additional towels, are available, for a small extra fee, when more than 4 people use the cabin.
The floor plan is shown on the lower half of this page. Each cabin is designed to have over 750 square feet of living space, with a completely covered front porch for lounging outside, with a total of over 1000 square feet of usable space. All suites are two bedrooms with one bath and three separate dressing areas and a full living room with adjacent dining area.
The furnishings include, central air and heating, leather furniture, full kitchen with all accompanying dinnerware and cooking utensils. The bedrooms are equipped with Serta mattresses for your comfort. TVs with limited local access are available in each suite. There is a complete family friendly library of DVDs supplied for our guests by reqest.
Cabins are available with a minimum two-day stay at most times, and can be booked for longer periods of time by request.
All suites are located next to our outdoor picnic area and have quick access to all property facilities.
Other facilities include:
• Two covered Pavilions which can accommodate groups up to 125 for the large pavilion, and 60 for the small pavilion – great for family reunions, wedding parties, etc. The small pavilion, fully enclosed and air conditioned, is currently being outfitted with a complete commercial kitchen, so if you want to cook for a large group, or have us help you find a caterer, we can help.
• FREE Wireless Internet Access is available in all cabins
• A private stocked pond designed for serious, as well as beginner fishermen (available seasonally, in non drought conditions) species include. Bass, Perch, and Catfish
• Our NEW 40 foot inground pool. Fully fenced, for safe access, plus plenty of room for sunbathing. If you want a more natural setting, you can swim in our own private
swimming hole ( In non draught conditions), or head to Pedernales State park, five minutes away
• Outdoor facilities, including a year round fire pit, a lighted BBQ area with a Horshoe pit nearby, lighted commons area and picnic tables and chairs.
• Farm experience area which includes gather your own eggsand feed the chickens by hand.
We advise you make reservations well in advance of your stay, as rooms fill up quickly, particularly during special event weekends in the Hill Country.
click images to enlarge