All six of our non-smoking, two bedroom cabins are designed for two couples, a small family, or a single couple who prefer more space. The floor plan for each cabin is exactly the same except Cabin # 3 which is wheel chair accessable, and ADA friendly. We can accommodate 4 people per cabin, in bedrooms that are set up with a queen-sized bed in one bedroom, and two twins in another. No pets are allowed at this time.
Another option we have available is Cabin # 1 with a queen bed in one bedroom. In the other bedroom is a bunk bed with a full size bed, a twin size and pull out trundle. This cabin can accommodate 4-6 people easily, and is great for families. Cots and additional towels are available for a small extra fee, when more than 4 people use the cabin. Please request at time of booking. Also available for all cabins is a pack n' play, when requested at time of booking.
The floor plan is shown on the lower half of this page. Each cabin is designed to have over 750 square feet of living space, with a completely covered front porch for lounging outside, with a total of over 1000 square feet of usable space. All suites are two bedrooms with one bath and three separate dressing areas and a full living room with adjacent dining area.
The furnishings include central air and heating, leather furniture, full kitchen with all accompanying dinnerware and cooking utensils. The bedrooms are equipped with Serta mattresses for your comfort. TVs with limited local access are available in each suite. Each cabin also has DVD players, so bring your favorite movies! There is a family friendly library of DVDs supplied for our guests by request.
Cabins are available with a minimum two-day stay at most times, and can be booked for longer periods of time by request.
All suites are located next to our outdoor picnic area, BBQ, pool and fire pit and have quick access to all property facilities.
Other facilities include:
• Two covered Pavilions which can accommodate groups up to 100 for the large pavilion, and 40-60 for the small pavilion – great for family reunions, wedding parties, etc. The small pavilion, fully enclosed and air conditioned, is currently being outfitted with a complete commercial type kitchen... stay tuned! The enclosed pavilion is available for rent and includes a large screen TV with DVD player, a small selection of videos, Keurig coffee maker stocked with coffee, microwave, refrigerator, family games, and tables and chairs for around 50 people. Call for rates. (830)868-7515
• FREE Wireless Internet Access is available in all cabins
• A private stocked pond designed for serious, as well as beginner fishermen (available seasonally, in non drought conditions) species include. Bass, Perch, and Catfish
• Our NEW 40 foot in-ground pool. Fully fenced, for safe access, plus plenty of room for sunbathing. If you want a more natural setting, you can swim in our own private swimming hole ( In non-drought conditions), or head to Pedernales State Park- five minutes away
• Outdoor facilities, including a year round fire pit, a lighted BBQ area with a Horshoe pit nearby, lighted commons area and picnic tables and chairs.
• Play Frisbee golf with at our new 9 hole facility.
• Farm experience area which includes gather your own eggs and feed the chickens by hand. Please note on reservation of you are interested.
We advise you make reservations well in advance of your stay, as rooms fill up quickly, particularly during special event weekends in the Hill Country.