Texas Hill Country Cabins and Lodging
"One of the Top 5 Holiday escapes near Houston, according to CBS Houston!"
"If you are looking for a perfect Hillside Country Retreat, across the street from Mae's Ridge wedding venue, this is the place to be. Just 30 minutes from the Austin airport, this haven is close to wineries including those located in the Texas Hill Country and Bell Springs. On site it allows guests to fish in its private ponds, go swimming and hiking and even cozy up by the fire pit for some marshmallows and hot dogs- to make the holiday as traditional or out of the box as you and yours desire this year."
Rated #1, on Trip Advisor, Facebook and most importantly by our Guests !
Special Discount: WHEN YOU GO TO http://Bloopen.com, which is the clothing website operated by my Autistic grandson or his coffee company which is https://bloopencoffee.myshopify.com/ I will give you a CABIN DISCOUNT, (Dollar for Dollar, up to $50) BUY $50 worth of coffee or clothing, AND GET A $ 50 DISCOUNT on your cabin reservation. Please put your order # in COMMENTS SECTION of your reservation and we will adjust the price upon confirmation. THANK YOU! We're proud of him for using his creativitiy to support himself. Around 85% of Autistic young adults live at home, and our Grandson wants to continue to be in the 15% that makes it on his own.
THE BEST VALUE IN THE HILL COUNTRY FOR GROUPS AND FAMILy reunions
We have a Thorough cleaning routine
We provide contactless check in
We have ultraviolet light purifiers on our AC system
All ( 6) of our Two Bedroom Cabins/homes have adjustable central air-conditioning and heat. Each cabin has a full 800 square feet of living space. Our Cabins are the best value, and offer the most amenities in the Hill Country. Walk across the street to the best Wedding Venue in Texas, The beautiful Mae's Ridge Wedding and event center
- Each Two Bedroom cabin includes a fully furnished kitchen, with refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, all utensils, dishes and pots and pans. (coffee filters, coffee, tea, sugar, non-dairy creamer, and basic spices also provided) (Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and extra toothbrushes... paper towels and bath towels, washcloths and hand towels). Iron and ironing board are in the hallway closet outside of the master bedroom.
- We have free internet service to all cabins, local television channels, Internet signal varies, because we are out in the "country."
- ALL WATER in the cabins is FILTERED- We have a rainwater collection sytem. It has a process which filters in five steps: Ozonation, UV, and 3 different filter sizes before it reaches the cabins. Better than bottled water!
- Ceiling fans throughout cabins.
- Don't just take our word for it. Click Here for previous guest's reviews.
- The Upper Pavilion (accommodates up to 50) available for a rental fee, available only to registered guests. This indoor pavilion is a great gathering area for a family meeting, group get-together or other large group function. This includes tables and chairs, microwave, Keurig coffee maker with coffee included and tea, cooler boxes, a refrigerator, games, cards, a comfortable leather seating area and large screen TV with DISH TV, for your enjoyment
- Click for information on Our Amenities or Area Attractions or Calendars
STAYING AT HILLSIDE ACRES RETREAT IS LIKE STAYING AT A FINE HOTEL, EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS PROVIDED
The luxury of a hotel...
4032 Ranch Road 3232 Johnson City, TX 78636
(10 miles west of Dripping Springs on Hiway 290)
For more information, call us today at (830) 868-7515